Observ Skin Analysis
How well do you really know your skin?
The skin is much more complex than what can be see with the naked eye – that’s why we use the Observ 520 for professional skin analysis at select Australian Skin Clinics. With advanced analysis technology we can view blemishes, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone in depth. This allows us to better understand your unique skin concerns to treat existing imperfections, and even address underlying concerns before they become visible.
Discover what lies beneath…
Get ready to face the facts on the true state of your skin!
Our Observ 520 will examine:
• Wrinkles and fine lines, including ones you can’t even see yet!
• The sebum (oil) content of your skin, which can contribute to acne
• Pigmentation, closely assess freckles, sun spots and age spots
• The true size of your pores – are enlarged pores a problem for your skin?
• The moisture content of your skin, a serious age-contributing factor!
• Loss of skin firmness. Is your skin losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
• Your skin tone your overall skin health
What will the results mean?
After the analyser scans your skin, it will automatically provide six different images of your skin. Our experienced and trained dermal technicians will the prescribe you with a personal skin treatment plan that will provide the best long-term skin health possible.
You deserve real results
Check out some of the images that the Observ 520 can reveal!
Keep in touch with your skin
Our professional skin analysis not only correctly determines the problem areas in your skin; it also allows you the opportunity to track the progress of your skin over time. You can see closer than ever before the state of your skin before treatment, and also how it looks throughout and after treatment – so you can feel even more confident in the real results our treatments provide.
We recommend clients receive professional skin analysis with the Observ 520 at least twice a year to accurately track their skin progress and address any underlying skin health concerns as soon as possible. This is the best way to ensure your skin remains at optimum health all year round!